Saturday, August 10, 2013

Drunk enough to...

Last night, the missus and myself went out for a few drinks after work. Suffice to say, a few beers in, along with a marijuana milkshake and prairie fire, I was a feeling a little woozy. So, after eating some bad fast food takeout, we inevitably ended up back home.
So what do drunk couples do when they get home after a night out? I can't speak for anyone else, but this is what we did:

So we've heard that people need to be drunk enough to dance, or sing karaoke. Apparently some of us just need to be drunk enough to pick up the damn paint brush. Not a masterpiece by any means, but I thought it may be of interest to some folks.
As for the shots we had, here's how we made them:
Marijuana Milkshake
1/2 oz Peppermint Schnapps
1/2 oz Baileys

Prairie Fire
1 oz Tequila (preferably gold)
1-5 drops of Tabasco Sauce (depending on how "brave" you are)
Now, I would add that this isn't the traditional way to make a Marijuana Milkshake, but it should be noted that most bars don't carry the traditional ingredients this side of the Rockies. So I came up with a new recipe. Personally, I like it better this way.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipes, but I'll stick with home made blackberry wine.

    ReplyDelete

 
blogger widget